I have made plenty of changes to the pattern:
Instead of doing the ribbed edge I replaced it with a scalloped border inspired by Heidi’s machine knitting charts.
The V neck with this yarn and gauge is too deep, so it ended up in the back of my top. I redid the front the same way as the back, but I had started decreasing the front V and splitting the work only after I had decreased for the armholes.
To finish it I’ve made a row of simple crochet stitches around the neckline and armholes.
I am still having issues with my gauge and the Bond. The top is a little larger and longer then I had wanted.
I enjoyed seeing the scallops take form immediately after I removed the work from the machine.
I love this yarn, it is very shiny, smooth and comfortable even for hot weather.
I wish you all a creative, productive, healthy and Happy New Year!
May all your wishes come true in 2008!
P.S. Thank you BurdaStyle for the amazing tassel!