Thanks to all my visitors for all your nice comments and your interest in my blog.
I wish I could keep up with everyone’s work and follow up on all your creations and tutorials just like you do. Just know that I’m there stalking and enjoy your blogs even if I don’t leave a line sometimes.
I got a prize from Fays sewing adventures at Cutting Edge Designs. Thanks Fay.
The rules for this award – prize are as follows:
1. Select 6 bloggers to whom you would like to give this award- prize (choosing only 6 is hard because there are so many wonder blogs that I learn from).
2. Put the award – prize on your blog and indicate who gave it to you by identifying her/his blog;
3. Paste these rules on your blog;
4. Write 6 of your most important values and 6 negative points you condemn,
5. Inform the 6 recipients by leaving a comment on their blog.
Values that are important to me:
love for nature and care for the environment
living the moment
Some things I condemn:
taking away the right to live for any living thing
otherwise I don’t like to judge
Hard to choose 6, I’d include everyone that takes the time to write about sewing and spread their knowledge..so here’s a small list, without numbers in front:
This feels like one of those infinite letters that if you don’t send to all your loved ones something strange will happend to them. Please don’t feel obliged to continue with this.
I just like to pay my respects for these nice blogs out there.